Maybe this is just the Boy Scout in me but everyone should keep these things in their car. I can’t guarantee the save your life part but you’ll be dry when it rains, have light when it’s dark, and your swimsuit when it’s time to party.
- First-Aid Kit- I bought one from Walmart for $5 and added a few things to it.
- Flashlight- A close #2… Keep it in your glove box.
- Rain jacket/umbrella- If this were a bingo game this would be the free space.
- Cash- $20 should be fine. I stashed it in the first-aide kit so I don’t end up spending it on beer (but you could if you needed to).
- Pocket knife
- Duct Tape- For literally everything else.
- Jumper Cables
- Warm Jacket- It gets cold, even in the summer.
- Change of clothes- Mainly in case I ever spill coffee on me at work.
- Swimsuit- This is the slightly more convenient part ^^^
- Lighter- I don’t smoke, I just occasionally need to burn things.
- Cell phone charger- Assuming most people already have one anyway.
***BONUS POINTS: Don’t forget to check the air pressure in your spare tire, they do go flat!!